Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wrong Side Fool!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been trying to get rid of my sickness...  I was finally able to source a right hand drive Kouki clip that was in good condition and was decently close to my location.  Import Auto Recycling was who I purchased it from.  Oddly enough they were the only importer that actually returned my email and I was able to pick-up everything I needed the next day!  Along with the complete clip I also purchased a Cusco Safety 21 roll cage, power folding mirrors & door pockets from them.  I was impressed to see that no wires were cut on the clip and it also included all the wiring reaching to the trunk.  I will for sure be going back to them when I need other pieces to finish this build. 












As you can see from the pictures the factory digital climate control & boost/volt/oil psi gauges were includes along with the card holder next to the defrost button.  I don't plan to keep the factory gauges in there, but I will however be using the digital climate control since it is complete & intact.  Just another one of those cool things that not many people use, or see.  So for now I'll begin stripping both firewalls & drilling out spot welds before I can swap them over.

No comments:

Post a Comment